[freeside-users] RT Missing Formatting

Brian Booker brian at bayoucable.com
Wed Nov 23 10:03:20 PST 2011

Following the install docs from
http://www.freeside.biz/mediawiki/index.php/Freeside:2.1:Documentation:RT_Installation:Ubuntu
I manually added the following to httpd.conf during the install.

#replace /var/www/freeside with your freeside document root
<Directory /var/www/freeside/rt/NoAuth>
<Limit GET POST>
allow from all
Satisfy any
SetHandler perl-script
PerlHandler HTML::Mason
</Limit>
</Directory>

#replace /var/www/freeside with your freeside document root
<Directory /var/www/freeside/rt/REST/1.0/NoAuth>
<Limit GET POST>
allow from all
Satisfy any
SetHandler perl-script
PerlHandler HTML::Mason
</Limit>
</Directory>

#replace /var/www/freeside with your freeside document root
<DirectoryMatch "^%/var/www/freeside/rt/.*NoAuth/images">
SetHandler None
</DirectoryMatch>

#replace /var/www/freeside with your freeside document root
<Directory /var/www/freeside/rt/Ticket/Attachment>
SetHandler perl-script
PerlHandler HTML::Mason
</Directory>

#replace /var/www/freeside with your freeside document root
<Directory /var/www/freeside/rt/Search>
SetHandler perl-script
PerlHandler HTML::Mason
</Directory>

Removing that from httpd.conf resolved the formatting issue.  So far it
seems fine but I'm not sure if I broke something by removing those lines
and just haven't found it yet.

Thanks again,

Brian