FS::discount_plan - A term discount as applied to an invoice
An FS::discount_plan object represents a term prepayment discount available for an invoice (FS::cust_bill). FS::discount_plan objects are non-persistent and do not inherit from FS::Record.
- new OPTIONS
- Calculate a discount plan. OPTIONS must include:
- cust_bill - the invoice to calculate discounts for
- months - the number of months to be prepaid
- If there are no line items on the invoice eligible for the discount new() will return undef.
- all CUST_BILL
- For an FS::cust_bill object, return a hash of all available discount plans, with discount term (months) as the key.
- Returns the total price for the term after applying discounts. This is the price the customer would have to pay to receive the discount. Note that this includes the monthly fees for all packages (including non-discountable ones) for each month in the term, but only includes fees for other packages as they appear on the current invoice.
- Returns the total price for the term before applying discounts.
- Returns a list of package numbers that are receiving discounts under this plan.
- Returns a true value if any packages listed on the invoice do not receive a discount, either because there isn't one at the specified term length or because they're not monthly recurring packages.