Freeside:4:Documentation:Developer/FS/h cust svc
FS::h_cust_svc - Object method for h_cust_svc objects
An FS::h_cust_svc object represents a historical service. FS::h_cust_svc inherits from FS::h_Common and FS::cust_svc.
- Returns the date this service was deleted, if any.
- label END_TIMESTAMP [ START_TIMESTAMP ]
- Returns a label for this historical service, if the service was created before END_TIMESTAMP and (optionally) not deleted before START_TIMESTAMP. Otherwise, returns an empty list.
- If a service is found, returns a list consisting of: - The name of this historical service (from part_svc) - A meaningful identifier (username, domain, or mail alias) - The table name (i.e. svc_domain) for this historical service
- h_svc_x END_TIMESTAMP [ START_TIMESTAMP ]
- Returns the FS::h_svc_XXX object for this service as of END_TIMESTAMP (i.e. an FS::h_svc_acct object or FS::h_svc_domain object, etc.) and (optionally) not cancelled before START_TIMESTAMP.