FS::Misc - Miscellaneous subroutines
use FS::Misc qw(send_email); send_email();
Miscellaneous subroutines. This module contains miscellaneous subroutines called from multiple other modules. These are not OO or necessarily related, but are collected here to elimiate code duplication.
- generate_email OPTION => VALUE ...
- Sender address, required
- Recipient address, required
- email subject, required
- Email body (HTML alternative). Arrayref of lines, or scalar.
- Will be placed inside an HTML <BODY> tag.
- Email body (Text alternative). Arrayref of lines, or scalar.
- Returns an argument list to be passsed to send_email.
- send_email OPTION => VALUE ...
- (required) comma-separated scalar or arrayref of recipients
- (optional) MIME type for the body
- (required unless nobody is true) arrayref of body text lines
- (optional, but required if nobody is true) arrayref of MIME::Entity->build PARAMHASH refs or MIME::Entity objects. These will be passed as arguments to MIME::Entity->attach().
- (optional) when set true, send_email will ignore the body option and simply construct a message with the given mimeparts. In this case, content-type, if specified, overrides the default "multipart/mixed" for the outermost MIME container.
- (optional) when using nobody, optional top-level MIME encoding which, if specified, overrides the default "7bit".
- (optional) type parameter for multipart/related messages
- send_fax OPTION => VALUE ...
- dialstring - (required) 10-digit phone number w/ area code
- docdata - (required) Array ref containing PostScript or TIFF Class F document
- docfile - (required) Filename of PostScript TIFF Class F document
- ...any other options will be passed to Fax::Hylafax::Client::sendfax
- states_hash COUNTRY
- Returns a list of key/value pairs containing state (or other sub-country division) abbriviations and names.
- counties STATE COUNTRY
- Returns a list of counties for this state and country.
- state_label STATE COUNTRY_OR_LOCALE_SUBCOUNRY_OBJECT; card_types
- Returns a hash reference of the accepted credit card types. Keys are shorter identifiers and values are the longer strings used by the system (see Business::CreditCard).
- generate_ps FILENAME
- Returns an postscript rendition of the LaTex file, as a scalar. FILENAME does not contain the .tex suffix and is unlinked by this function.
- generate_pdf FILENAME
- Returns an PDF rendition of the LaTex file, as a scalar. FILENAME does not contain the .tex suffix and is unlinked by this function.
- print ARRAYREF
- Sends the lines in ARRAYREF to the printer.
- csv_from_fixed, FILEREF COUNTREF, [ LENGTH_LISTREF, [ CALLBACKS_LISTREF ] ]
- Converts the filehandle referenced by FILEREF from fixed length record lines to a CSV file according to the lengths specified in LENGTH_LISTREF. The CALLBACKS_LISTREF refers to a correpsonding list of coderefs. Each should return the value to be substituted in place of its single argument.
- Returns false on success or an error if one occurs.
This package exists.