This is the changelog for the 2.3.3 release.
For a more detailed, raw log of changes, see the git log
- New customer duplicate checking option
- New "un-cancel" ability re-orders package and re-provision services
- Fix map links with UTF-8 customer data
- Add optional spouse birthdate
- Checkbox to disable emailing invoices but still keep an address (or addresses) on file.
- Added cust_bill-line_item-date_description configuration setting to control how line item dates are displayed
- Ability to prorate to multiple target days within a month (i.e. next upcoming of 5th/15th/25th)
- Add a specific access control for backdating payments
- Allow agent override to NO of global payment_receipt set to YES
- Fix final month application of percentage discounts to bundled packages
- Fix flat-rate discounts when charging zero months
- New condition: "Customer has tag" for testing customer tags
- New condition: "Skip until specified # of days before packages suspension delay date"
- New condition: "Don't run this event more than once per customer in the specified interval"
- New condition: "Customer balance age (under)"
- Fix "Invoice is billing for certain service definitions" condition with multiple service definitions
- New action: "Late fee (greater of percentage of invoice or flat fee)"
- Washington state tax districts: fix location editing, shipping address taxation and tax reporting
- Separate tax exemption numbers for each tax exemption (tax-cust_exempt-groups configuration setting)
- Integrated ticketing updated to RT version 3.8.13
- New customer signup report with advertising source options
- Sales report: Simplify UI for projected sales reporting
- Advanced package report: search by change date
- Improve prepaid income report
- A/R Aging report: align cutoff time with other reports
- Don't change the service address on a self-service billing address change.
- Skinning: small_custview respects selfservice-box_color and selfservice-text_color configuration settings now
- Add Google map/earth links to tower listing
- Fix using "selection from inventory" service definition modifiers with svc_broadband services
- Netsapiens export: add ability to select default features
- New CDR format: Troop (new)
- Fix customer category selection
- Quick payment entry: Improve UI of error handling
- Add new access controls for more granular control of menu items, esp. services