This is the changelog for the 2.3.5 release.
For a more detailed, raw log of changes, see the git log
XSS (Cross-site scripting) issues
- Company name and address in the backoffice -- possibly high impact if running self-service and allowing address changes, end-customers might be able to XSS the browser of an employee
- Package definitions, billing events and phone devices in backoffice -- low impact, admins who can edit those things can already do many things worse than XSS other employees
- View usage and change package in self-service -- low impact. end-customers XSSing themselves is not really a problem
- New conditions: "Package Reason Type" / "Package Not Reason Type"
- New actions: "Unsuspend all of this customer's suspended packages" / "Unsuspend this package"
- Integrated ticketing updated to RT version 3.8.15
- Mac addresses for svc_broadband now show on the customer package screen
- Overage billing with per-day caps
- New Windstream CDR format
- The SQL injection reported in the Freeside SelfService CGI|API 2.3.3 - Multiple Vulnerabilities advisory was investigated and determined to be incorrect. Freeside is not vulnerable to an SQL injection via self-service.