This is the changelog for the 2.3.9 release.
For a more detailed, raw log of changes, see the git log
Note that 2.3.x will be end-of-life after Q2 2014. Migration to 3.x is recommended. Companies needing support for 2.3.x after Q1 2014 are welcome to contact Freeside Internet Services, Inc. for targeted support.
- Fix census tract lookups for changes on FFIEC site
- Fix RT per-transaction recipient exclusion
- svc_cable for tracking cable service (backport from 3.x)
- Selectable choice for arbitrary fields
- RADIUS counters and limits with realms stored as @realm in Username column instead of in the Realm column
- Backoffice API with normalized interface across 2.3.9+ / 3.3+ / 4.x
- Fix next-bill-ignore-time option