This is the changelog for the 3.4 release.
For a more detailed, raw log of changes, see the git log
- The MySQL port has been resurrected and MySQL is once again tentatively supported. Contributions and/or sponsorship are welcome and needed for ongoing MySQL support in the future.
FCC 477 Reporting
- The new FCC 477 reporting system is supported
- Added state, county, country to advanced customer search
- Duplex printing when spooling to PDF
- Separate configuration settings for invoice sectioning and subtotal summary grouping
- Clarify discount wording
- Rate cost tracking and wholesale cost billing
- New CDR formats: Avaya, IVR
- 911 integration: NENA2 E911, Northern 911
- Toll-free support for Australia and New Zealand
- Show MAC addresses (Calling-Station-Id) on RADIUS summaries and session reports
- Show MAC address vendors
- OpenSRS email provisioning