FS::Commission_Mixin - Common interface for entities that can receive sales commissions.
- Returns an SQL WHERE fragment to search for commission credits belonging to this entity.
- Returns an SQL WHERE fragment to search for sales records (FS::cust_bill_pkg) that would be assigned to this entity for commission.
- cust_credit_search START, END, OPTIONS
- Returns a qsearch hashref for the commission credits given to this entity. START and END are a date range.
- OPTIONS may optionally contain "commission_classnum", a package classnum to limit the commission packages.
- cust_credit START, END, OPTIONS
- Takes the same options as cust_credit_search, and performs the search.
- cust_bill_pkg_search START, END, OPTIONS
- Returns a qsearch hashref for the sales for which this entity could receive commission. START and END are a date range; OPTIONS may contain: - classnum: limit to this package class (or null, if it's empty) - paid: limit to sales that have no unpaid balance (as of now)
- cust_bill_pkg START, END, OPTIONS
- Same as "cust_bill_pkg_search" but then performs the search.
Hey! The above document had some coding errors, which are explained below:
- Around line 29:
- You forgot a '=back' before '=head1'