NG Self-service is the next generation version of our customer self-service portal. The application is written in PHP and utilizes CSS to allow modification and manipulation to the look and feel easier than before.
- Copy the ng_selfservice directory into the appropriate directory on your web/self-service portal server.
- Edit freeside.class.php to point to your Freeside server:
var $URL = 'http://yourfreesideserver:8080/';
- Enable selfservice-xmlrpc in Configuration -> Settings.
- Restart the Freeside services
- Configuration -> Settings: ng_selfservice-menu allows additional custom scripts and removal of default pages to enhance the capabilities of the self-service portal. You can also rename the links in the menus to fix your specific needs.
main.php Home services.php Services services.php My Services services_new.php Order a new service personal.php Profile personal.php Personal Information password.php Change Password payment.php Payments payment_cc.php Credit Card Payment payment_ach.php Electronic Check Payment payment_paypal.php PayPal Payment payment_webpay.php Webpay Payments usage.php Usage usage_data.php Data usage usage_cdr.php Call usage tickets.php Help Desk tickets.php Open Tickets tickets_resolved.php Resolved Tickets ticket_create.php Create a new ticket docs.php FAQs logout.php Logout
- Communication is not encrypted. Communication should be routed via a VPN or other secure tunnel/mechanism.
- You might also have to install debian package php5-xmlrpc