FS::bill_batch - Object methods for bill_batch records
use FS::bill_batch; $open_batch = FS::bill_batch->get_open_batch; my $pdf = $open_batch->print_pdf; $error = $open_batch->close;
An FS::bill_batch object represents a batch of invoices. FS::bill_batch inherits from FS::Record. The following fields are currently supported:
- batchnum - primary key; agentnum - empty for global batches or agent (see FS::agent); status - either 'O' (open) or 'R' (resolved/closed).; pdf - blob field for temporarily storing the invoice as a PDF.
- Typeset the entire batch as a PDF file. Returns the PDF as a string.
- Set the status of the batch to 'R' (resolved).
- Returns the agent (see FS::agent) for this invoice batch.
FS::Record, schema.html from the base documentation.
Hey! The above document had some coding errors, which are explained below:
- Around line 131:
- '=item' outside of any '=over'