Freeside:4:Documentation:Developer/FS/cust main/Billing Batch
- batch_card OPTION => VALUE...
- Adds a payment for this invoice to the pending credit card batch (see FS::cust_pay_batch), or, if the realtime option is set to a true value, runs the payment using a realtime gateway.
- Options may include:
- amount: the amount to be paid; defaults to the customer's balance minus any payments in transit.
- payby: the payment method; defaults to cust_main.payby
- realtime: runs this as a realtime payment instead of adding it to a batch. Deprecated.
- invnum: sets cust_pay_batch.invnum.
- address1, address2, city, state, zip, country: sets the billing address for the payment; defaults to the customer's billing location.
- payinfo, paydate, payname: sets the payment account, expiration date, and name; defaults to those fields in cust_main.
- cust_pay_batch [ OPTION => VALUE... | EXTRA_QSEARCH_PARAMS_HASHREF ]
- Returns all batched payments (see FS::cust_pay_batch) for this customer.
- Optionally, a list or hashref of additional arguments to the qsearch call can be passed.
- Returns the total of requests for payments for this customer pending in batches in transit to the bank. See FS::pay_batch and FS::cust_pay_batch
Hey! The above document had some coding errors, which are explained below:
- Around line 15:
- '=item' outside of any '=over'