- Returns the location object, if any (see FS::cust_location).
- If this package is associated with a location, returns the locaiton (see FS::cust_location), otherwise returns the customer (see FS::cust_main).
- location_label [ OPTION => VALUE ... ]
- Returns the label of the location object (see FS::cust_location).
- Returns a hash of values for the location, either from the location object, the cust_main shipping address, or the cust_main address, whichever is present first.
Hey! The above document had some coding errors, which are explained below:
- Around line 7:
- '=item' outside of any '=over'