Cacti integration for Freeside
This module in particular handles FS::part_export object creation for Cacti integration; consult any existing FS::part_export documentation for details on how that works.
- process_graphs JOB PARAM
- Intended to be run as an FS::queue job.
- Copies graphs for a single service from Cacti export directory to FS cache, generates basic html pages for this service with base64-encoded graphs embedded, and stores the generated pages in the database.
- Removes all expired graphs for this export from the database.
- exptime [ TIME ]
- Accepts optional current time, defaults to actual current time.
- Returns timestamp for the oldest possible non-expired graph import, based on the import_freq option.
Jonathan Prykop firstname.lastname@example.org
LICENSE AND COPYRIGHT
Copyright 2015 Freeside Internet Services
This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation.