- queue_api_request METHOD, ENDPOINT, CONTENT, JOB
- Adds a queue job to make a REST request.
- api_request METHOD, ENDPOINT[, CONTENT ]
- Makes a REST request using METHOD, to URL ENDPOINT (relative to the API base). For POST or PUT requests, CONTENT is the content to submit, as a hashref. Returns the decoded response; generally, on failure, this will have a 'Message' element.
Hey! The above document had some coding errors, which are explained below:
- Around line 593:
- '=item' outside of any '=over'