[freeside] Incomplete Package List on Customer Add Page

James McDonald james at navarette.net
Mon Nov 4 12:42:58 PST 2002

That makes sense. I'm thinking of just removing it from the Customer Add
screen altogether, then. Like I said, it's not an issue, just a question
from new users wondering if they're doing something wrong.

You should know, though, that this is the ONLY issue that has come up in
our conversion to Freeside from Platypus. We've migrated all of our
customers over and it's running our e-mail servers, RADIUS servers,
accounting etc. flawlessly. Training has been minimal (the issue brought
up in this thread has been the only thing that has prevented some from
just figuring it out on their own), performance has been great and I've
just had the pleasure of shutting down the last of our Windows/Platypus
servers. Having spent the better part of a year and a half trying to get
Platypus to work reliably and interact with our servers, the 4 months
that it took to evaluate, install and migrate to Freeside were a total
breeze.I have additional functionality, like the sign-up server, that
I'm about to start working on, but at this point we're at feature parity
with our previous system and very happy with how it's all working.

Thanks, Ivan!

James