[freeside-users] FW: Quotation For FreeRadius

Ivan Kohler ivan at sisd.com
Tue Sep 4 17:00:27 PDT 2007

On Mon, Sep 03, 2007 at 01:28:26PM -0500, Gerald V. Livingston II wrote:
> I'd add a healthy surcharge for them releasing all of my personal
> direct-contact info to a mailing list that wasn't even mentioned in the
> original message. That was just wrong.

*shrug*

It isn't anything that isn't available on the website anyway.

What I can't figure out is how Michael got the idea that
"ivan-freeside at sisd.com" was a valid address for me.  Googling around I
can't find anything that references that except the old mailing list
address.

Perhaps it is time to turn off the forwarding from the old
ivan-freeside@ and ivan-freeside-devel@ addresses...

--
_ivan