I am pleased to announce the release of Freeside version 3.91.
Please be advised that 3.x will reach end-of-life in Q4 2017. It is recommended that all 3.x users plan to complete their version 4.x upgrade within the next 12-18 months.
Companies needing support for 3.x after Q4 2017 are welcome to contact Freeside Internet Services, Inc. for targeted support.
This release on our maintenance 3.x series features:
- Address normalization and invoice printing web services for support contract customers
- Internal tower/sector coverage map generation
- TowerCoverage integration
- Circuit IDs and OLTs for fiber services
- Many other new features and improvements
Debian Packages: Installing on Debian 8